Friday, July 4, 2014

Makeup Haul!

My orders came in from Sephora and M.A.C.!



Let's start with the M.A.C.! I got a travel size of the Fix+ and the Sculpt sculpting powder.





I got the Fix+ for my sparkle and loose eyeshadows and a refill of the Sculpt powder. I bought an ELF eyeshadow palette, removed the shadows, removed the tray, super glued in the magnet tray on the bottom so it would stay (because mine popped out), and then placed the face powder on it.



I got the Kat Von D Shade Shifter eyeshadow set! These are very cool eyeshadows. 


I got two Aqua Liners from Make Up For Ever in the shades 5 and 9. These are my favorite liquid eyeliners! I have the red one (shade 10) and it is awesome! I did a winged eyeliner look with it then went to a 2 hour ballet class and it didn't budge. They have a stiff applicator instead of a flimsy applicator like most eyeliners have. Stiff applicators are easier for me to do a winged eyeliner. I plan on using these when I go to Universal and Disney!



I got this set for free because I am a V.I.B. member at Sephora! It included a lip polish, advanced therapy lip balm, and the sugar shine lip treatment. 


The last thing I got is the birthday set from Sephora! Even though my birthday was in April.... hehee. It has a "red" lipstick (it's like a nude red if that is possible) and the Smokey Extravagant mascara.  






No comments:

Post a Comment