Thursday, July 3, 2014

June Favorites!

Come one, come all 'tis time for JUNE FAVORITES!


This Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream is definitely not a godsend product, but I like the fact that it has 2% salicylic acid! The coverage is what is says on the package... light and sheer. I like to mix it with my other foundations to lighten up the coverage and to give me some extra acne fighting power.
 

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The It Cosmetics CC+ cream is so wonderful! It takes away all the redness on my face and gives me good coverage without looking cakey. It has a pump, which is another added plus. It also has SPF 50+ which is great for summer... or any time of the year.

M.A.C. is my favorite brand at the moment, so of course I gotta put one of their products in here! Every time I use my Electric Palette by Urban Decay I use this eyeshadow. It is Chrome Yellow. It's such a fun color and it has great pigmentation.








Neutrogena's Shine Control powder seems to do what it says. I use this to set my face and it seems to control the shine. I also use the shine control primer on my t-zone to help control the shine. This is also much cheaper than some of it's competitors. There was another powder I was looking at getting that was 30$ and then there was this one... which was around 10$! They probably work just as well as each other.




Since I am a teenage girl "blessed" with hormones, I have acne problems... So I was on a quest to find a blush that wouldn't accentuate my blemishes. Clinique's Ginger Pop blush was it for me! I LOVE the color. This line of blushes have awesome pigmentation! 


And last but not least........... BAJA BLAST IN A CAN! Not much to say about this.. it's just tastey. Although the Baja in Taco Bell seems fizzier.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment