Tuesday, July 22, 2014

IPSY Review!

I recently resubscribed to Ipsy after not being happy with it the first time I got it.... and I'm still not impressed! They obviously don't take your quiz results into account very well. But I (kinda) worked with what I got.

Individual reviews and how I used them in the look:
Bareminerals 5 in 1 Beauty Balm - It didn't last very long on my eyelid, but I didn't use a primer because I was testing the claim. With primer it probably lasts. I used it all over my lid as a base.  Very pretty color!!
Pop Beauty Bronzer - I am not happy with this! It smells weird. In my quiz I put that I have oily skin and acne.... so they give me a product that has mineral oil as the second ingredient! So instead of risking a breakout I used it as an eyeshadow. I blended it into my crease and a little above it.
Beach Spray - Useless! The Not Your Mother's beach spray is far better! I used this one in my hair and it did nothing but make it smell odd!
Pixi Lip Balm - Love it! It is a very pretty color and I will definitely use it up! I used it as my lipstick.
Tanning Oil - I said in my quiz that I don't wan't tanning products... and guess what they gave me! I will be giving this to a friend!








Other products used: L'Oreal Manga mascara, Jemma Kidd Drama Queen eyeliner

No comments:

Post a Comment